Week 34 has been postponed

This morning I packed everything for a week’s hospitalisation.  Boeta was scheduled to receive chemo from today until Saturday, depending on his blood results.  Following the full blood count we were sent home.  Actually Cristina decided during the weekend to postpone the chemo and sent me an email telling me.  But my modem is (still!) giving trouble and I haven’t read email in a very long time so I only heard about it when we arrived in hospital today.

We are well, Boeta is well and Carien is enjoying having him home.  I am a bit sad that we couldn’t just do the chemo and get it over with, but I also realise that it is better for Boeta’s emotional welfare that we are home this week.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: